Research Specialist Program Applications
Admission to the Research Specialist Program depends in large part on one's grades in these courses and one's overall academic performance. Prior research experience is not necessary for admission to the program, but any experience a student does have is obviously helpful. The following is required for admission to the program:
- High school calculus or equivalent
- Completion of at least eight full university courses (entering 3rd year)
- Completion of PSY 100H with a minimum final grade of 80%
- PSY 201H and 202H completed (or equivalent courses in statistics) with at least an average of 75% across the two of them
- At least four PSY 200-level half-courses completed (with at least a 78% average across all of them)
Each year students can apply for this program during the first round of Subject POSt enrolment (April - May) on the Faculty of Arts and Science's Type 3 Subject POSt Enrolment website. The second round of Subject POSt enrolment is managed through the Dept. of Psychology during the fall. An application form will be available on this site in fall 2018.